Friday, September 25, 2009

Brrrrrrr! Fall has arrived here in Newfoundland!!




Wow!! Was it ever chilly here this morning....had to dig out the fall warm sweater and vest..and couldn't wear my flip flops to drop off my youngest daughter to school..how sad is that!! But I really do love Fall, its my far my favourite season!!
I'm excited its Friday!! I have the day off....yeahhhh meeee!! And my oldest daughter comes home from her school camping trip today!! She's been gone since Wednesday!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the wonderful photos she took...(she takes after me for that.lol)
I have found a new site Simly Scrapping..looks like a lot fun...I have become more active on the WeScrap site....and I even picked up myself a few goodies to do more paper scrapping....yeahhhhhhh!!
Hope you all have a great day and weekend...Happy Fall!!
Added some of my stuff to share

2 comments:

Angie Blom said...

So excited for you to start some paper scrapping Kim, Hope B had a great time camping, love these projects. so nice talking to you this morning. love ya XXxx

Anonymous said...

cute stuff!! :)

hugs,
sarah.